ws-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: *REMINDER* last call for july newsletter
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 14:11:56 GMT

I will write a blurb for Web Service and one for Axis.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: Tetsuya Kitahata [mailto:tetsuya@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 12:37 AM
To: general@ws.apache.org
Subject: *REMINDER* last call for july newsletter

This is a last call for additions for the july newsletter.
(The Apache Newsletter -- Issue 1 -- http://www.apache.org/newsletter/)
There's still time to add articles about your favorite apache-ws
(and apache-ws related) products to the wiki page.

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/Issue1

The editorial deadline will be 00:00 (PDT), 9th August.
# 07:00 GMT, 9th August

If you have a hesitation in writing the article using Apachewiki,
please directly write it and let me know. I'll upload it and pick
it up as an article in the next newsletter.

Anticipating nice blurb :-)

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya Kitahata (tetsuya@apache.org)