ws-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: now and in next year ... [Re: Change CVS module names (Next w eek)]
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 15:12:01 GMT
Tom,

Sam advocated a transition period of 1-2 weeks where both xml-axis and ws-axis would work.
AFTER
that period you would have to run the cvsed utility that Sam referred to to fix files (for
a file
called "Root") under each of the CVS folders before you can commit. It has taken us so long
to get
here...

-- dims

--- Tom Jordahl <tomj@macromedia.com> wrote:

> A quick question on this change.
>
> If I have xml-axis/java/foo.txt checked out and this name change goes through, do I still
> (according to the server CVS file) have ws-axis/java/foo.txt checked out?
>
> I would just have to change my local CVS files, per Sams perl script, and I should be
OK?

=====