ws-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: blog for ws.apache.org
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:45:43 GMT
All 3 are done. Thanks a ton to Sam for pointing me in the right direction.

URL's:
------
Main Blog        : http://ws.apache.org/blog/
Main Blog's RSS  : http://ws.apache.org/blog/index.rss
Axis' Blog       : http://ws.apache.org/blog/axis/
Axis' Blog's RSS : http://ws.apache.org/blog/axis/index.rss

The site uses blosxom (http://www.blosxom.com/). Text for main blog is under
ws-site/targets/blog/. For Axis, it's under ws-site/targets/blog/axis (you get the picture,
to add
say wsif create a new directory ws-site/targets/blog/wsif). To create a new entry, just create
new file and drop it into this directory. the first line of the file is the title of the blog
entry. Anyone who has rights to ws-site can add/delete/update the blog entries. Our 6 hour
cron
job takes care of updating the web site.

Thanks,
dims

=====