ws-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: now and in next year ... [Re: Change CVS module names (Next week)]
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2003 23:33:07 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

>+100000 :)

fine with me.

i think we talked about this changes few months ago so it is good that
it finally happens.

i would like to put a "Whats New" section in http://ws.apache.org/ with
a pointer to detailed description of what was changed and include as
much as possible info on how to make changes on windows (without using
perl ...)

anyway i guess i am too forgiving.

thanks,

alek

--
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. —Mario Andretti