ws-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Renewed SOAP/Axis Website
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:04:07 GMT

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:45:58 -0700
Steve Loughran <steve_l@iseran.com> wrote:

> I was thinking of things like the install guide, user guide, refererence
> guide, etc. Currently they are HTML doc; if we can move them to an XML
> representation which looks great on screen and on paper I'd be happy.

Ahhh... I got it. gotcha.

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/~checkout~/ws-axis/java/docs/user-guide.html
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/~checkout~/ws-axis/java/docs/developers-guide.html
etc.? :-)
(Now, I understood the documentation structures)

Okay, I am willing to convert them into xml files nd
decorate with nice skin :-)
However, I think i would be happy if I could get a karma for
commit to the ws-axis module. (I have already had a group permission
... as you all may have known :-)

Also, I am willing to create "How to build website" page for ws-axis.

Cheers,

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org  http://www.terra-intl.com/
Apache Software Foundation Committer: http://www.apache.org/~tetsuya/
fingerprint: E420 3713 FAB0 C160 4A1E  6FC5 5846 23D6 80AE BDEA