ws-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Viens" <st...@viens.net>
Subject RE: Migration from Bugzilla to JIRA?
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 03:18:20 GMT
FYI (though this is hardly news)

The jUDDI Project (under incubation) has been waiting to migrate from
bug tracking on SourceForge until JIRA setup was complete.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:dims@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 8:51 AM
To: general@ws.apache.org; 'pmc@ws.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Migration from Bugzilla to JIRA?

Our version of Bugzilla is VERY old and unmaintainable by infra folks.
JIRA is a commercially available bug tracking system that is much better
than what we have. Infra folks are asking projects to move to JIRA and
phase out our bugzilla installation SOON. Check out our install at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/

thanks,
dims

=====