ws-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Migration from Bugzilla to JIRA?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:50:40 GMT
Our version of Bugzilla is VERY old and unmaintainable by infra folks. JIRA is a commercially
available bug tracking system that is much better than what we have. Infra folks are asking
projects to move to JIRA and phase out our bugzilla installation SOON. Check out our install
at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/

thanks,
dims