ws-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Nominations for Web Services PMC
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:28:19 GMT
Dear WS-PMC Members,

Let us expand the Web Services PMC. First step is to select additional members to the PMC
since we
have not had new members since we the time we formed the PMC and new projects have joined
ws.apache.org. Then the expanded PMC can decide on future course of action, changes to charter
if
any etc. Let's finish the nomination process by end of this month and then we can VOTE on
accepting the new members. Please CC both pmc@ws.apache.org, general@ws.apache.org.

Nominations so far:
Ryan Hoegg <rhoegg@isisnetworks.net> (nominated by "Daniel L. Rall" <dlr@collab.net>)
Jochen Wiedmann <joe@ispsoft.de> (nominated by "Davanum Srinivas" <dims@yahoo.com>)
Steve Viens <Stephen.Viens@FMR.COM> (nominated by "Davanum Srinivas" <dims@yahoo.com>)
Julie MacNaught <jmacna@apache.org> (nominated by "Davanum Srinivas" <dims@yahoo.com>)

Any others who are interested in serving on the PMC, just lobby one of the existing PMC members
nominate you :) [and drop me a note as well]

Thanks,
dims

=====