ws-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel L. Rall" <...@collab.net>
Subject Re: Expanding the PMC (Re: XML-RPC)
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 05:16:54 GMT
Dims, I'd like Ryan to join the WS PMC (consider this his nomination).  He's
been around XML-RPC as long as most of us over there, and works on several
other open source projects (at least one of them Apache).  He may have a very
good point about me not needing to step down, but I am time constrained and
would like to reduce my involvement.

The Jakarta PMC is forming a more httpd-style PMC (composed of all "senior"
commiters), and it's working out all right.  You might consider swiping some
proposal text from them.  Noel, Robert Donkin, or Henri Yandell could probably
point you to what was used in Jakarta land if its location isn't immediately
apparent.

Thanks, Dan