ws-dev mailing list archives

From <jal...@opensource.lk>
Subject Please Help, Sandesha Website
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 04:26:43 GMT
Hi,

I am from the Sandesha (WS-ReliableMessaging) group. I encounter a problem
when I tried to update the web site for Sandesha. The scenario was as
follows.’

I uploaded the html files to a folder on 6th of January.
		CVS/ws-site/targets/ws-fx/sandesha/

Then the site was available over the link
		http://ws.apache.org/ws-fx/sandesha/index.htm

But when I updated it again on the next day (due to the some unnecessary
information on the earlier site) it shows the old site, without any
changes and still the situation is the same.

When I checkout the contents in the CVS/ws-site/targets/ws-fx/sandesha/
location it shows the correct files (updated files).

Could anyone who can help me solve this problem?

Thanks

Jaliya