ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "XML-RPC/2.0ReleasePlan" by JochenWiedmann
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:38:15 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JochenWiedmann:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/XML-RPC/2%2e0ReleasePlan

  I'll list below, what I'd personally see. I suggest that an item should only be allowed
to enter the list, if there's a volunteer stepping forward:

- ||'''Task'''||'''Volunteer'''||
+ ||'''Task'''||'''Volunteer'''||'''Status'''||
- ||Website Upgrade||spoeschl? (As far as I know, you already did most of the work?)||
+ ||Website Upgrade||spoeschl? (As far as I know, you already did most of the work?)||Done||
- ||Upgrade to commons-httpclient 3.0||jochen||
+ ||Upgrade to commons-httpclient 3.0||jochen||Checked and patch created, but not yet committed,
as 3.0 is still unstable.||
- ||Add prerequisite jar files to CVS and distribution (Suggestion)||jochen||
+ ||Add prerequisite jar files to CVS and distribution (Suggestion)||jochen||Refused||
- ||Support for gzip compression||hgomez||
+ ||Support for gzip compression||hgomez||Done||

- Remaining questions: What else? Is adding prerequisite jar files ok? I personally would
support it, because it simplifies the use of XML-RPC and all prerequisites are either under
ASL (commons-codec, commons-httpclient, servlet-api) or CPL (junit).
+ Remaining questions: What else?

  == Open Bugs ==