ws-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RFC: ws-commons
Date Sun, 01 May 2005 22:58:22 GMT
Hi Jochen;

AFAIK what we expect form the commons xml thing is not to make the
JAXME work on the commns XSD model but Axis to work on it, without
binding Axis to XMLBeans or JAXME. I would rather love to see that
interface expose normalize set of information. e.g. Attribute Groups
to resolved attibutes ect, rather that showing the what is in schema
XML file as it is.

I think that can be achived relatively easily by wrapping, assuming
that the both expose the same set of information to outside.

Thanks
Srinath