ws-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: Pruning dead projects
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 09:23:18 GMT

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Can we clean up WSIL from our web site? fortunately, there are no
> mailing lists or issue tracker to deal with.

When you do - can you work with infrastructure - I'd like to make sure we
somehow move the SVN/CVS into some 'archive' location; and have some
redirects trapped to a (standard) page which explains that the project is
dead; and that the last remains can be admited at such and such URL. Which
insofar as I am concerned can be as simple as a tarball of some things.

Dw.