ws-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Mukhi <nmu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Increasing cross project cooperation
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 20:36:27 GMT
Hi,

Why can't we just define a common project with r/w priveledges for all ws
committers, with code like WSDL2Java etc., and have (mandate) all projects
use that common code? That way we never have to be afraid of somebody
accidentally touching code they have no business to mess with.

Nirmal.

Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com>
06/03/2005 04:04 PM
Please respond to general