ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "SummerOfCode/2005/RSSFeedGenerator" by jananda
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:34:56 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by jananda:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/SummerOfCode/2005/RSSFeedGenerator

  ==== Name ====
- Jananda Jayamanna
- Sudam Sagara
- Indika Kumara
+ N.A.J. Jayamanna
+ W.P.S. Sagara
+ W.D.I.P. Kumara

@@ -19, +19 @@

  ==== Email ====
+  indika.wdip@gmail.com
+  sudam_sagara@yahoo.co.in
   jananda@gmail.com

@@ -69, +71 @@

+ I'm W.D.I.P. Kumara. I'm a B.Sc (Engineering) undergraduate student studying Computer Science
& Engineering at University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I'm currently in Level 3 (3rd year)
+
+ I'm W.P.S. Sagara. I'm a B.Sc (Engineering) undergraduate student studying Elecrical Engineering
at University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I'm currently in Level 3 (3rd year).
+
+
  I'm N.A. Jananda Jayamanna. I'm a B.Sc (Engineering) undergraduate student studying Computer