ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "SummerOfCode/2005/guththila" by DineshPremalal
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:59:14 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DineshPremalal:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/SummerOfCode/2005/guththila

  ==== Deliverables ====

-  1. .....
+  1. Integrate Guthtila current Version with axis C++ and make some test cases.

-  2. .....
+  2. Come up with a State machine for Guththila C version
+
+  3. Guththila C version with namespace support.
+
+  4. Guththila C version with encoding support.

  ==== Project Details ====
@@ -82, +86 @@

  ===== Weekly Plan =====

- *Week Starting 11th of July 2005
+       * Week Starting 11th of July 2005
-          Implementing XMLParser.h interface, and Generating libaxis_guththila.la
+           Implementing XMLParser.h interface, and Generating libaxis_guththila.la
- *Week Starting 18th of July
+       * Week Starting 18th of July
           Integrate it with the current build and write a test case for it
- *Week Starting 25th of July
+       * Week Starting 25th of July
           Starting Guththila C implementation. Working on state machine
- *Week Starting 01st of August
+       * Week Starting 01st of August
  	 reviewing state machine and make improvements to the state machine
- *Week Starting 08th of August
+       * Week Starting 08th of August
  	 Adding namespace support
- *Week Starting 15th of August
+       * Week Starting 15th of August
  	 Adding encoding support (UTF-8 and UTF-16)
- *Week Starting 22nd of August to 1st of September
+       * Week Starting 22nd of August to 1st of September
  	 Buffering time, Reviewing whole architecture
- *1st of September
+       *1st of September
           Come up with a Guththila C implementation M1

@@ -104, +108 @@

  I'm a student of Department of Computer Science and Engineering , University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka. Now I'm in Level 3. I have worked on "Guththila" project for last four months.
I was working on it to add encoding support. After trying to use several opensource sources
like expat , ICU4C . I lost my way to encoding support. Then decided to do it from scrach.
After getting my hands dirty , I was able to add UTF-8 and UTF-16 support with in month.
+
+ I'm a Linux fan and emacs user. I'm sure if you get to use Debian you can't make u'r mind
to use any other OS or Linux distribution and if you get to use emacs you can't make u'r mind
to use any other editor