ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "SummerOfCode/2005/RSSFeedGenerator" by jananda
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:17:34 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by jananda:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/SummerOfCode/2005/RSSFeedGenerator

   * June 26th & July 2nd

+  We have almost completed the feed generation part. Now we can generate borh RSS and ATOM
feeds when a web service is deployed in AXIS2. We checked our feeds with most popular aggregators
such as Sage plugin in Mozilla Firefox and with FireFox Thunderbird. Now it Displays it as
only a text format. We hope to generate it as an XHTML file for users simplicity. The feeds
may contatin lot of useful data such as operarions, modules, WSDL location and so on.