ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "SummerOfCode/2005/guththila/31" by DineshPremalal
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:07:08 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DineshPremalal:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/SummerOfCode/2005/guththila/31

New page:
Describe SummerOfCode/2005/guththila/31 here.
=== Week ending 31st of July 2005 ===

 Finishing Integration and Starting Work on Guththila C implementation
=== Current Status ===

----------------------

====  25th July to 27th July ====

Now calculator example works with  guththila.

First I started server and then Edited axiscpp.conf's

XMLParser:/usr/local/axiscpp_deploy/lib/libguththila.so

then ran Calculator client example it works fine with it.

Then I tried to run base client example. But it gives

$ ./base http://localhost:9091/axis/base
invoking echoString...

hello world hello world Unknown exception has occured

invoking echoString...

hello world hello world Unknown exception has occured

invoking echoString...

hello world hello world Unknown exception has occurred

I was able to run RpcFault example and ref example using guththila as client side xml parser.

I tried to write ant build scripts to build Guththila and its XMLParser interface. But I was
unable to integrate them to main build.xml (in axis c++) file

I wrote two build files to Guththila and it XMLParser interface.

 *Building Guththila

                 build.xml file located in /usr/local/axiscpp/src/guththila/ directory
                 build with ant command ($ant)
                 build.xml will build libguththila.so and move it to /usr/local/axiscpp_deploy/lib

 *Building Guththila's XMLParser Interface

                 build.xml file is located in /usr/local/axiscpp/src/xml/guththila/ directory
                 build with ant command ( $ant)
                 build.xml will build libaxis_guththila.so and will move it to  /usr/local/axiscpp_deploy/lib

=== Special Notes ===