ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis" by DavanumSrinivas
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:46:57 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DavanumSrinivas:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis

   * [wiki:/AxisJAXMRelationship What is the relationship between Axis and JAXM?]
   * [wiki:/AxisWSSecurity What is the status of WS-Security support in Axis?]
   * [wiki:/StreamingService How do I use SAX streaming in my service?]
+  * [wiki:/WhereAreParameterNamesPickedUpFrom Where does Java2WSDL pick up the names for
method parameters?]

  === Client Related ===
   * [wiki:/JavaTimeout How do I set a timeout when using WSDL2Java stubs?]