ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "SummerOfCode/2005/binarySerialization/31" by MarkPimentel
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:23:23 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by MarkPimentel:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/SummerOfCode/2005/binarySerialization/31

New page:
Progress update:

I started coding this week on the Fast Infoset parser.  The project is a little behind schedule,
and is in danger of slipping.  Time has been more scarce than originally anticipated, but
I've blocked off a good portion of this coming weekend towards this project.

I've been examining the BEA STaX implementation, and created a module that uses that to parse
some pretty basic XML code.  Will try to check in some code later on this week.

I've also been looking at the Fast Infoset Project, since they've already done a lot of work
on the FI standards.

Another update coming soon!

Mark