ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "SummerOfCode/2005/RSSFeedGenerator" by jananda
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 05:04:16 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by jananda:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/SummerOfCode/2005/RSSFeedGenerator

   We have almost completed the feed generation part. Now we can generate borh RSS and ATOM
feeds when a web service is deployed in AXIS2. We checked our feeds with most popular aggregators
such as Sage plugin in Mozilla Firefox and with Firefox Thunderbird. Now it Displays it as
only a text format. We hope to generate it as an XHTML file for users simplicity. The feeds
may contatin lot of useful data such as operarions, modules, WSDL location and so on.

+  * August 1st
+
+  We carried out works to prepare our feed generation codes to integrate with Axis2. It includes
implmentation of test cases for our feed generator and created a documenatation for it. This
Documenataion includes the configurations guide needed ta integare in Axis2.
+ We will put our source location soon.
+
+