ws-dev mailing list archives

From Din%$h <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject ws-commons-dev mailing list ???
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:14:15 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm Dinesh Premalal from Department of Computer Science and
Engineering,University of Moratuwa. Sri Lanka. I'm working on "Guththila" -
Soap Pull Parser for Axis C++ for Google Summer of Code 2005 . My project
mentor for this project is Dr. Sanjiva Weerawarna.

Wiki page for this project.

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/SummerOfCode/2005/guththila

In this wiki , I have included Project details, Project plan and Weekly
schedule.

You can see my weekly progress
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/SummerOfCode/2005

Though this is a ws project , It is unable to categorized under existing
projects, its going to keep under ws-commons. shouldn't there be
ws-commons-dev mailing list? Can somebody please tell me which mailing list
I should use?

thanks,
Dinesh

--