ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis" by ChrisEbert
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 23:10:40 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ChrisEbert:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis

   * [wiki:/AxisWSSecurity What is the status of WS-Security support in Axis?]
   * [wiki:/StreamingService How do I use SAX streaming in my service?]
   * [wiki:/WhereAreParameterNamesPickedUpFrom Where does Java2WSDL pick up the names for
method parameters?]
+  * [wiki:/OnlyTopLevelElementHasNamespace Only the top level element has the namespace I
expect, or why do I keep seeing xmlns="" in my requests?]

  === Client Related ===
   * [wiki:/WritingYourClient How do I create a client for my web service?]