ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/WsFx/wsfx-axis2" by SrinathPerera
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:18:14 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by SrinathPerera:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/WsFx/wsfx-axis2

  For this scenario adding operations to the service seems correct way to handle it
  However, these protocol specific messages can be processed and responded at the handlers,
without letting them to go till the operation.

+ I spell out a concern we already discussed for record
+ a) RM suppose to stop any message that do not have RM Headers..( or does it give RM only
to messages that has RM Headers (both could be ok for RM .. may be security do not work like
that))
+ b) If yes ..and If we use operation approch, the Secuirty Protocol specific Headers should
go past RMHeader, and they do not have RM Headers and so will be stopped
+
+ We need to discuss the notion of Handler stopping the messages that do not have given Headers,
I see few options to counter this
+ 1) Give up the operation injections
+ 2) mark the injected Operations with a flag, and stop messsages depend on absense of the
Headers IFF they are to reguler operations not injected operations
+ 3) Give up the notion, the Handlers stop the messages (e.g. We can check for presence of
the RMContext ect at the MessageReciver and fails inteligently )
+
+ I opt for #2
+
+
+
  = WS-Coordination/ WS-Trust =
  ''WS-Coordination Specification:'' ftp://www6.software.ibm.com/software/developer/library/WS-Coordination.pdf
  ''WS-Trust Specification:'' ftp://www6.software.ibm.com/software/developer/library/ws-trust.pdf