ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/WsFx/wsfx-axis2" by SrinathPerera
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:57:53 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by SrinathPerera:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/WsFx/wsfx-axis2

  b) If yes ..and If we use operation approch, the Secuirty Protocol specific Headers should
go past RMHeader, and they do not have RM Headers and so will be stopped

  We need to discuss the notion of Handler stopping the messages that do not have given Headers,
I see few options to counter this
- 1) Give up the operation injections
+  1. Give up the operation injections
- 2) mark the injected Operations with a flag, and stop messsages depend on absense of the
Headers IFF they are to reguler operations not injected operations
+  2. mark the injected Operations with a flag, and stop messsages depend on absense of the
Headers IFF they are to reguler operations not injected operations
- 3) Give up the notion, the Handlers stop the messages (e.g. We can check for presence of
the RMContext ect at the MessageReciver and fails inteligently )
+  3. Give up the notion, the Handlers stop the messages (e.g. We can check for presence of
the RMContext ect at the MessageReciver and fails inteligently )

  I opt for #2