ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis2/releases/0.93" by SrinathPerera
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 12:54:38 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by SrinathPerera:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/releases/0%2e93

  == Tentitive issues ==
-  1. Options have a setTransportInfo method which always takes the both sender and listner
transport,,this do not make sense in the Oneway case. Shall we put setSenderTransport(), setListenerTransport()
and setUseSeperateTransport() as three items.
+  1. Options have a setTransportInfo method which always takes the both sender and listner
transport,,this do not make sense in the Oneway case. Shall we put setSenderTransport(), setListenerTransport()
and setUseSeperateTransport() as three items. [Handled]

-  1. ReplyTo and other addressing parameters with respect to the InOutMEPClient.To conclude
our descussion and decide on the fial thingy
+  1. ReplyTo and other addressing parameters with respect to the InOutMEPClient.To conclude
our descussion and decide on the fial thingy[Decided .. on the way to Implement I gusss]