ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/Tasks" by JeanSebastienDelfino
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 17:10:11 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeanSebastienDelfino:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/Tasks

      Required by the WS bindings to install themselves in the host environment, our Tomcat
integration code currently hardcodes the entry point extensions, we need to clean this up
:)

  == Web Services Binding ==
-   * Test our current Web Services binding with the SOAP test suites at http://www.whitemesa.net/
and http://www.mssoapinterop.org/, and fix the bugs that they will uncover :)
+   * Test our current Web Services binding with SOAP test suites and fix the bugs that they
will uncover :)
+      Some pretty complete test suites at http://www.whitemesa.net/ and http://www.mssoapinterop.org/
    * Develop additional test cases talking to more complex services available on the web
from google, ebay, amazon for example.
    * Code cleanup, we need to improve exception handling, the algorithm to match WSDL operations,
change calls to the assembly model to use the Context API instead.
    * Port the registration of the WS entry point code to the new host api