ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/Tasks" by JeanSebastienDelfino
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:51:29 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeanSebastienDelfino:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/Tasks

  = Tasks for our May release =

- Here is a tentative list of tasks for our first May release. I may have missed some items,
please feel free to edit and add to it.
+ Here is a tentative list of tasks for our first May release. I may have missed some items,
please feel free to edit and add...

  '''This is NOT a project plan. This is just a tentative list of tasks for discussion on
our next IRC chat on Monday 04/17'''

@@ -113, +113 @@

    * Cleanup the WSDL registry
    * Cleanup the SDO type helper registry

- == JIRA issues ==
+ == JIRA issues... ==
-   We just hit the bar of 100 open/not-resolved issues today, it might be a good idea to
start fixing some of those :)
+   We just hit the bar of 100 issues in open state today, it might be a good idea to start
fixing some of those :)