ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany" by JeanSebastienDelfino
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 03:54:09 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeanSebastienDelfino:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany

  == Development Workspaces ==
  These are subpages on the wiki for discussion of specific development topics.

-   * [wiki:/Tasks Tentative todo/task list] is our tentative task list for our May release,
a good place to look for work if u want to hop in...
+   * [wiki:/Tasks Tentative todo/task list] is a tentative task list for our May release,
a good place to look for work if you want to hop in...

    * [wiki:/Roadmap Old Tuscany roadmap] is an old roadmap/todo list from Feb.