ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany" by JeremyBoynes
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2006 16:46:57 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeremyBoynes:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany

    * [wiki:/Tasks Tentative todo/task list] is a tentative task list for our May release,
a good place to look for work if you want to hop in...

+   * [wiki:/Extending Guide for Extending Tuscany] is a workspace where we will document
how to add new component types and bindings to Tuscany. Once done, this will be transferred
to the main website as part of the project documentation.
+
    * [wiki:/Roadmap Old Tuscany roadmap] is an old roadmap/todo list from Feb.