ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/Tasks" by JeanSebastienDelfino
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:47:47 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeanSebastienDelfino:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/Tasks

  Here is a tentative list of tasks for our first May release. I may have missed some items,
please feel free to edit and add...

- '''This is NOT a project plan. This is just a tentative list of tasks for discussion on
our next IRC chat on Monday 04/17'''
+ '''This is NOT a project plan. This is just a tentative list of tasks for discussion on
our next IRC chat on Monday 04/17 8:30am PST'''

  == Extensibility API ==
@@ -94, +94 @@

    * provide an SDO metadata configuration model so that static and dynamic models can be
preregistered
    * Integrate the Java``2SDO generator we currently have in the sandbox?

+ == DAS work ==
+     Kevin, can you please fill in this section?
+
  == Samples ==
    * Improve the project structure for the samples and demos
      Discussion started on the dev list for this