ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/Tasks" by JeanSebastienDelfino
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:37:01 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeanSebastienDelfino:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/Tasks

  == Extensibility API ==
    This is about improving our extensibility story. We need to simplify the APIs and mechanisms
allowing people to contribute container, binding, and policy extensions to Tuscany.
+
    '''Volunteers: Jim/Jeremy, tentative date week of April 24th'''

    * '''[IN]''' Atomic component implementation extensions