ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/Tasks" by JeanSebastienDelfino
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:09:29 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeanSebastienDelfino:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/Tasks

    * '''[IN]''' Transport binding extensions
      Allowing bindings to register with multiple transports (HTTP, JMS etc).
      Used by the Axis2, Celtix and Jsonrpc bindings.
-   * Data binding extensions
+   * '''[IN] resolving the problem is in, no consensus on how we resolve it''' Data binding
extensions
      We want to allow multiple data bindings to be plugged into Tuscany, SDO, JaxB, ADB etc.
      We need an API to allow these data bindings to be plugged in and used in a uniform way.
      Implement support for metadata/schema registration, pluggable property configuration/factories,
and serialization.
-   * Policy extensions?
+   * '''[OUT]''' Policy extensions
      Start with a simple Reliability policy extension, which may be used by the WS binding.
    * '''[IN]''' Wiring extensions
      Allowing additional interceptors to be contributed to the invocation chains.
@@ -43, +43 @@

    * '''[IN]''' Host integration API
      Required by the WS bindings to install themselves in the host environment.
      Our Tomcat integration code currently hardcodes the entry point extensions, we need
to clean this up :)
-   * Runtime configuration
+   * '''[OUT]'''Runtime configuration
      Allow a system administrator to configure the extensions he wants active on a particular
server.

  == Container and Binding Extensions ==