ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/Tasks" by JeanSebastienDelfino
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 07:57:35 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeanSebastienDelfino:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/Tasks

  == Outstanding JIRA issues ==
-   We are now over '''100 outstanding JIRA issues''', it might be a good idea to start fixing
some of those :)
+   We have over '''100 outstanding JIRA issues''', any volunteers to help fix some of these
issues? :)
    [[BR]]

    * '''[http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310210&priority=1&resolution=-1
Blockers]'''
    * '''[http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310210&priority=2&resolution=-1
Critical]'''
    * '''[http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310210&priority=3&resolution=-1
Major]'''
+   * '''[http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310210&priority=4&resolution=-1
Minor]'''
+   * '''[http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310210&priority=5&resolution=-1
Trivial]'''

  ==  Hot JIRA issues discussed on the last IRC ==
    * [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-123 TUSCANY-123] - Blocking any testing
of externalServices
@@ -168, +170 @@

      * test cases, '''Volunteers: Jim'''
      * logging, '''Volunteers: Jeremy'''
      * how to submit patches, '''Volunteers: Sebastien'''
-     * values/rules of engagement for committers
+     * core values and rules of engagement for committers
    * '''[IN]''' Document the architecture and design of the Tuscany runtime?
      * core runtime, '''Volunteers: Jim/Jeremy'''
      * assembly model, '''Volunteers: Sebastien'''