ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/Tasks" by JeanSebastienDelfino
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:07:32 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeanSebastienDelfino:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/Tasks

  = Tasks for our May release =

- Here is a tentative list of tasks for our first May release. I may have missed some items,
please feel free to edit and add...
+ Here is a tentative list of tasks for our first May release.

  '''This is NOT a project plan. This is just a tentative list of tasks for discussion on
our next IRC chat'''

- Please don't hesitate to volunteer and add your name to the task you want to work on...
+ Legend:
+  * '''[IN]''': We've reached a consensus that we want to do this work for our May release.
+  * '''[OUT]''': We're not going to work on this for our May release.

+ Please don't hesitate to volunteer and add your name to the tasks you want to work on...
- Legend:
- '''[IN]''': We've reached a consensus that we want to do this work for our May release.
- '''[OUT]''': We're not going to work on this for our May release.

  == Outstanding JIRA issues ==