ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/CPPTasks" by PeteRobbins
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 11:08:53 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by PeteRobbins:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/CPPTasks

New page:
= Tasks for our June C++ release =

Here is a tentative list of tasks for our first June release.

'''This is NOT a project plan. This is just a tentative list of tasks for discussion on our
next IRC chat'''

Legend:
 * '''[IN]''': We've reached a consensus that we want to do this work for our May release.
 * '''[OUT]''': We're not going to work on this for our May release.

Please don't hesitate to volunteer and add your name to the tasks you want to work on...

== Outstanding JIRA issues ==

== Web Services Binding ==

== SDO work ==

== Samples ==