ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis" by RichardGregory
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 15:39:43 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by RichardGregory:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis

   * [wiki:/WhereAreParameterNamesPickedUpFrom Where does Java2WSDL pick up the names for
method parameters?]
   * [wiki:/OnlyTopLevelElementHasNamespace Only the top level element has the namespace I
expect, or why do I keep seeing xmlns="" in my requests?]
   * [wiki:/WSDDReferences Where can I find WSDD file format documentation?]
+  * [wiki:/WindowsTomcatHotRedeply How to enable hot undeploying/deploying of WAR files to
Tomcat running on Windows]

  === Client Related ===
   * [wiki:/WritingYourClient How do I create a client for my web service?]