ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis2C" by Sahan Gamage
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 06:00:02 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Sahan Gamage:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2C

  == Releases ==
  === Latest Release ===
- Axis2C M0.5, released on 10th Mar. 2006, is the most recent release. Please visit [http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2C/releases]
for information about releases.
+ Axis2C 0.91, released on 31st Mar. 2006, is the most recent release. Please visit [http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2C/releases]
for information about releases.

  == Axis2C Time-Lines ==
- We have been able to realise 0.90 release by the end of March and we are planning to roll
out version 1.0 by the end of April. All depends on how well the current development and contributions
go.
+ We have been able to realise 0.91 release by the mid May and we are hoping to roll out version
1.0 very soon. All depends on how well the current development and contributions go.

  == Web Site ==
  Axis2C web site is located at [http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c]