ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyCpp/Tasks" by edslattery
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 09:23:42 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by edslattery:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyCpp/Tasks

New page:
= Tasks for our June C++ release =

Here is a tentative list of tasks for our first June release.

'''This is NOT a project plan. This is just a tentative list of tasks for discussion '''

Legend:
 * '''[IN]''': We've reached a consensus that we want to do this work for our May release.
 * '''[OUT]''': We're not going to work on this for our May release.

Please don't hesitate to volunteer and add your name to the tasks you want to work on...

== Outstanding JIRA issues ==

== SCA function ==
 * Webservice Binding using Axis2c
  1. External Service
  2. Entry Point

== SCA Testing ==
 * Add self-checking unit tests
 * Improve coverage

== SDO function ==
 * SDO to/from Axiom

== Samples ==
 * Calculator - basic sample
 * Big Bank?
 * Interop sample with Java SCA runtime (Big Bank with some c++ component/module?)

== Documentation ==
 * How to: build / set-up / run
 * Samples (tutorial?)
 * Architecture/design