ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/CPPTasks" by edslattery
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 09:50:54 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by edslattery:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/CPPTasks

The comment on the change is:
Moved to Tuscany/TuscanyCpp/Tasks

- = Tasks for our June C++ release =
+ deleted

- Here is a tentative list of tasks for our first June release.
-
- '''This is NOT a project plan. This is just a tentative list of tasks for discussion '''
-
-
- Legend:
-  * '''[IN]''': We've reached a consensus that we want to do this work for our May release.
-  * '''[OUT]''': We're not going to work on this for our May release.
-
- Please don't hesitate to volunteer and add your name to the tasks you want to work on...
-
-
- == Outstanding JIRA issues ==
-
- == SCA function ==
-  * Webservice Binding using Axis2c
-   1. External Service
-   2. Entry Point
-
- == SCA Testing ==
-  * Add self-checking unit tests
-  * Improve coverage
-
- == SDO function ==
-  * SDO to/from Axiom
-
- == Samples ==
-  * Calculator - basic sample
-  * Big Bank?
-  * Interop sample with Java SCA runtime (Big Bank with some c++ component/module?)
-
- == Documentation ==
-  * How to: build / set-up / run
-  * Samples (tutorial?)