ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava/Axis2Integration old" by edslattery
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 12:53:14 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by edslattery:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/Axis2Integration_old

+ ## page was renamed from Tuscany/TuscanyJava/Axis2Integration
  I would like to start the disucssion on AXIS2 integration for Tuscany.

  I started to prototype the AXIS2 support for Tuscany web service binding. Following the
similar approach as we do for Axis 1.x, the key enabling factor is the serialization/deserialization
from SDO to AXIOM and vice versa. Generally speaking, it's all about the transformations between
different XML bindings for the same data. Please see the attached the diagram for some examples.