ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava/Extending old" by edslattery
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 12:58:10 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by edslattery:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/Extending_old

+ ## page was renamed from Tuscany/TuscanyJava/Extending
  This page is being used to collate information on how people can add extensions to Tuscany
to provide new functions such as support for different implementation languages or network
bindings. Once we're happy with the documentation we will transfer this to the main project
website.

  == General Principles ==