ws-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: [ATTN: Release Managers] 3 binding +1's for a Release from PMC folks
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 11:51:37 GMT
Hi Dims,
Thanks for the reminder. Are there any releases that need to take steps
to correct this?

Is there a list of WS PMC members somewhere? I know that you always do
"+1 (binding)", but I don't think everyone always does this.

Regarding the release process I have tended to call a vote, tag, publish
a release, vet it with people, then announce if everyone OKs. If we
require a tag wouldn't that require two votes? One to say - "do you want
to do a release?" And then another to say "how about this tag?"

Cheers,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse