ws-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Jordahl" <tjord...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Apache TCPMon 1.0 released
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 15:51:40 GMT
Wow.

I didn't realize we were spinning tcpmon off in to a commons project.
Am I clueless or was there a post about this?

No problem with it, just took me by surprise (which made me feel like I
wasn't paying close enough attention).

--
Tom Jordahl
Web Service PMC

-----Original Message-----
From: Ajith Ranabahu [mailto:ajith@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 9:13 AM
To: general@ws.apache.org
Subject: [ANN] Apache TCPMon 1.0 released

We are proud to announce the 1.0 release of Apache TCPMon,
the recently moved out tool from Apache Axis2.

You can download this release from our official site at
http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/download.cgi

The release jar is available at
http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/ws-commons/jars/
for embedding purposes

Additions to this release apart from the regular TCPMon include

1. SOAP message sender capability to send arbitrary SOAP messages
2. Batch and shell scripts to easily start TCPMon
3. Documentation including a simple user guide

Please use this release and send your comments to
commons-dev@ws.apache.org.

Thank you,
Apache TCPMon team