ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Woden/TaskList" by JohnKaputin
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 12:33:19 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JohnKaputin:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Woden/TaskList

The comment on the change is:
Closed task "Prototype Axis2 use of Woden"

case or is the function we are aiming to provide in Woden a subset of what WOM eventually
aims to provide? In which case should Woden be used within WOM? We need to understand what
requirements Axis2 might have on Woden.
- ==== Status ====
- Not done.
- -----
  == Mavenize Woden ==
  Use Maven2 to build Woden and have Woden binaries posted to ibiblio so that other maven
based projects can consume Woden
  ==== Status ====
@@ -167, +162 @@

  ==== Status ====
  02Feb06: The User Guide now on the web site. It reflects current development. Work to expand
and restructure will be ongoing.
  -----
+ == Prototype Axis2 use of Woden ==
+ We'd like to understand how Axis2 uses WOM and how Woden fits into the picture. Some discussions
on the Axis2 mailing list indicate Woden might be a replacement for WOM. Is this really the
case or is the function we are aiming to provide in Woden a subset of what WOM eventually
aims to provide? In which case should Woden be used within WOM? We need to understand what
requirements Axis2 might have on Woden.
+ ==== Status ====
+ Done. Chathura Herath began investigating around April 06. 13 June 06, Eran Chinthaka advised
end to end test is working, parsing WSDL 2.0 document into Axis2, building client/server artifacts
using {{{WSDL2Java}}}, then sending SOAP message from client to web service.
+ -----
+
  == END of Closed Tasks ==