ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava/DataMediation" by RaymondFeng
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:02:19 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by RaymondFeng:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/DataMediation

  If no path can be found, then the data cannot be mediated.

- Any thoughts?
+ I also find out there are some interesting issues:
+
+ 1) In some cases, the target side prefer to provide a callback to receive data pushed from
the source side. The SAX ContentHandler
+ is a good example.
+
+ 2) How to supply context data for the transformations, for example, JAXB requires either
the java package names or classes?
+
+ 3) How do we pipe the data from one output to another input, for example, OutputStream connects
to InputStream?
+
+ 4) How do we integrate the framework with the Tuscany invocation chain (message handler
and interceptor)?

  Thanks,
  Raymond