ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Mirae/Core" by Gayeon Yoo
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:13:19 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Gayeon Yoo:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Mirae/Core

+
  == Integrate SAX and StAX into one Core  Timeline ==

   '''Mirae [http://ws.apache.org/mirae] provides implementations of SAX that is defined to
JSR 172 and StAX that is defined to JSR 280 respectively. This this project will be an initial
step to implement JSR 280, which enables mobile developers to use an updated SAX and a newly
added StAX from JSR 172. '''
@@ -7, +8 @@

   ----
  {{{
  12'th June
- }}}
+ }}}
  Today I met him for project starting.
  He explained to me JSR280.
   ----
@@ -16, +17 @@

  17'th June
  }}}
  Got everything set up ,
- The Mirae Source, Axis2 Source, and Sun WTK2.2.
+ The Mirae Source, Sun WTK2.2 and CVS.

  Built the Mirae API and got things to work in my eclipse.
   ----

+  ----
+ {{{
+ 21'th June
+ }}}
+ I studied JSR280.
+ Mirae need to add SAX2 interface and dom part for JSR 280.
+  ----
+
+  ----
+ {{{
+ 22'th - 24'th June
+ }}}
+ These days I spend my time understanding the Mirae SAX and StAX API.
+  ----
+
+  ----
+ {{{