ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "MaryamMoazeni/GSoC2006" by MaryamMoazeni
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:16:17 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by MaryamMoazeni:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/MaryamMoazeni/GSoC2006

  ''' What I've Done So Far '''

-    •  Reviewed the adb-codgen module of Axis2. For this I needed to review XML Schema

+    '''•'''  Reviewed the adb-codgen module of Axis2. For this I needed to review XML Schema

     spec and XmlSchema API in more detail. I needed to test different schemas with the

     XmlSchema API to get to know its features. So far I realized that, it is needed to

     fill BeanWriterMetaInfoHolder according to the extension ad restriction meta info in
the
@@ -17, +17 @@

     review the JavaBeanWriter more in depth to realize how to write the new schema
     constructs.

-    •  Built Axis2 and generated code for different schemas in order to compare and analyze

+    '''•'''  Built Axis2 and generated code for different schemas in order to compare and
analyze
     the outputs.

-    •  Looked around to get ideas from XMLBeans Project for implementing Simple Content

+    '''•'''  Looked around to get ideas from XMLBeans Project for implementing Simple Content

     extension and restriction. Tested some schemas with XMLBeans to see how are things
     should be in the case of having Simple Content extension and restriction.