ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "MaryamMoazeni/GSoC2006" by MaryamMoazeni
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:29:45 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by MaryamMoazeni:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/MaryamMoazeni/GSoC2006

  '''[6/30/2006]'''

- I reviewed the tranformation process. It seems that JavaBeanWriter is using ADBBeanTemplate.xsl
template. After loading the template, a transformer is created from the template; therefore,
the Java code is generated based on the ADBBeanTemplate.xsl template.
+ I reviewed the tranformation process. It seems that JavaBeanWriter is using ADBBeanTemplate.xsl
template. After loading the template, a transformer is created based on that; therefore, the
Java code is generated based on the ADBBeanTemplate.xsl.