ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2Tasks" by Venkatakrishnan
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2006 16:51:51 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Venkatakrishnan:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2Tasks

      ''Q: Venkat are you working on this?''
          * ''Raymond Feng : ''I'll work with Venkat on this.
          * ''Venkat : ''Will work on this with Raymond's help.
+     ''Updates''
+         * ''(Venkat - Oct 8th)'' : Raymond and I have completed support for simple properties.
 Ant, Raymond and I have tested this to be working from the Java, JavaScript and RubyScript
containers.  Support for complex properties has some issues to be addressed.  Expecting community
inputs on whether complex properties should be a part of M2.

      * Transitive dependency support: first cut repo provided by Meeraj, need to integrate
with hosts, need to add support for using this in <include> and <implementation.composite>

@@ -69, +71 @@

      ''Q: is this working? complete?''
          * ''Venkat : ''Yes, this is working.  Will include some more testcases to improve
coverage.
+         ''(Venkat - Oct 8th)'' : Have included a few more testcases (with Ant's help) and
a helloworld sample to demonstrate RMI services and reference over Tuscany Java SCA standalone.

      * databinding.axiom: assuming this is complete
          * ''Raymond Feng : ''Yes, as a staging statement, we can transform OMElement to
XMLStreamReader and vice versa. Other databindings such as SDO, JAXB or XMLBeans have been
supported by multi-hop transformations.
@@ -100, +103 @@

              *properties in all languages (if property support gets finished in runtime)
              *document all languages on website/wiki (hopefully C++ guys can help with this)
              *interop testing with C++ runtime if possibl
+         * ''(Venkat - Oct 8th)'' : JavaScript and RubyScript containers are complete for
services, properties and references.

  ==== Optional extensions ====
      * binding.jsonrpc -